I’ve been a personal development coach for five years and have been studying and working in psychology for nearly 15 years. As a result, my coaching style is pragmatic, action-orientated and grounded in psychology.
When I first started receiving coaching myself, it was one of the most eye-opening experiences of my life. In fact, it’s what inspired me to become a coach. Through coaching and psychology, I’ve made (and continue to make) significant improvements in my own life – that’s why I firmly believe that you can too.
So, if you’re looking for a coach who’s supportive, non-judgemental and a qualified expert in human behaviour, then I’m your guy. Read more about our services.
- ILM Level 7 in Executive Coaching from the Institute of Leadership & Management
- MSc in Occupational Psychology from the University of Sheffield
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management from the University of the West of England
- BSc (with Hons) in Human Psychology from De Montfort University
- Registered Occupational Test User (Ability and Personality)